• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prologger Troubles??

Vmax4creed

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 APEX
I am having troubles displaying A/F it just says rdy & the RPM is at zero i am hooked into the cam sensor. I dont have the manual do i need to reset anything on the box?(I also tried another O2 sensor but still says rdy.)

I am having troubles displaying A/F it just says rdy & the RPM is at zero i am hooked into the cam sensor. I dont have the manual do i need to reset anything on the box?(I also tried another O2 sensor but still says rdy.)

Hey did you get your afr to work?

I did get everything working with the prologger , the RPM had to be set for 1 cylinder to read correctly for some reason. The AFR i believe i wasn't waiting long enough for the 02 sensor to run its cycle. My AF on the autotune came on quicker & they read .2+/- of each other as of now.

I did get everything working with the prologger , the RPM had to be set for 1 cylinder to read correctly for some reason. The AFR i believe i wasn't waiting long enough for the 02 sensor to run its cycle. My AF on the autotune came on quicker & they read .2+/- of each other as of now.

That's good to know you got working. The afr on prologger when sled is running n says rdy hit the down arrow. Activates fast warm up mode. Takes a few seconds

Back