• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

QS3 shocks where to get

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Would
like to up grade my 16 RTX DX. Trying to decide weather to replace shocks or refresh stock ones and switch to HyGear spring set up to get a more progressive set up. It’s not terrible as is since I’m older and don’t ride as hard as I once did but there are times I’m wishing I had a better set up

I’ve been wondering the same thing. Would
like to up grade my 16 RTX DX. Trying to decide weather to replace shocks or refresh stock ones and switch to HyGear spring set up to get a more progressive set up. It’s not terrible as is since I’m older and don’t ride as hard as I once did but there are times I’m wishing I had a better set up
Cant beat the ride of a custom valved set of QS3's. But A big upgrade for you would be the 2.0 HPG/ACT rear 16 and up. Can always revalve them both if needed. You would have right around $220 and shipping in that with a revalve of the rear or $120 without. Might want to talk to the OP Jeff and get his rear if he has the 2.0.

Cant beat the ride of a custom valved set of QS3's. But A big upgrade for you would be the 2.0 HPG/ACT rear 16 and up. Can always revalve them both if needed. You would have right around $220 and shipping in that with a revalve of the rear or $120 without. Might want to talk to the OP Jeff and get his rear if he has the 2.0.
Thanks for the help

I already have a 2016, His would be different then what I already have? I now see he has a Sidewinder so it has to be at least a 2017 but I don't see a model listed

I already have a 2016, His would be different then what I already have? I now see he has a Sidewinder so it has to be at least a 2017 but I don't see a model listed
You have a 1.5 in rear shock in your sled a 2.0 Such as in a SE. Is a upgrade. Jeff what Model Sidewinder do you have?

I have a QS3 rear arm shock from a 137"skid for sale if your looking to upgrade. I went to the Cat RR shocks so I pulled the stock set out. I only have around 500 miles on it.

I have a QS3 rear arm shock from a 137"skid for sale if your looking to upgrade. I went to the Cat RR shocks so I pulled the stock set out. I only have around 500 miles on it.
Will let you know thanks

Back