• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Quick ltx gt report

WinderFab

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder Ltx GT
Been in Quebec last few days riding my new to me ltx gt..

So far love the sled, power and smoothness of the motor, it’s like nothing I’ve had before.

I can’t compare it to other sidewinders as I’ve hadn’t ridden pre 2020 but sled handles pretty good so far, all suspension settings are on the softest setting as the trails here are smooth like butter, Friday trails were a bit on the soft side and had a bit of understeer in the twisties, today trails were more hard packed and sled handled great with precise steering considering I’m riding like a stiff lol, I’m battling a pulled muscle in my back..

Been using XS825 belt since 0 km and there’s a ton of belt dust everywhere, maybe the red tunnel shows it more..

Love the heated seat as long as it works, also gonna miss that new smell coming off the sled when stopping for fuel etc lol..

So far couldn’t be happier moving up to a sidewinder..

I’m getting a tin rattling sound around the 5000 rpm range, I only notice the sound around that rpm.. anyone else hear something like that?

Been in Quebec last few days riding my new to me ltx gt..

So far love the sled, power and smoothness of the motor, it’s like nothing I’ve had before.

I can’t compare it to other sidewinders as I’ve hadn’t ridden pre 2020 but sled handles pretty good so far, all suspension settings are on the softest setting as the trails here are smooth like butter, Friday trails were a bit on the soft side and had a bit of understeer in the twisties, today trails were more hard packed and sled handled great with precise steering considering I’m riding like a stiff lol, I’m battling a pulled muscle in my back..

Been using XS825 belt since 0 km and there’s a ton of belt dust everywhere, maybe the red tunnel shows it more..

Love the heated seat as long as it works, also gonna miss that new smell coming off the sled when stopping for fuel etc lol..

So far couldn’t be happier moving up to a sidewinder..
Awesome, I'm so jealous as I can't get away yet from work. I'll give you the weather report for today and tonite in southern Ontario - RAIN RAIN and more FREEZING RAIN!! GGRRR, I've got a serious case of cabin fever happening.
Glad to hear you like the Winder.
If it is dust on the tunnel on the left side, it may be brake dust, not belt dust. I know my sled shows a lot of brake dust in this area.

Awesome, I'm so jealous as I can't get away yet from work. I'll give you the weather report for today and tonite in southern Ontario - RAIN RAIN and more FREEZING RAIN!! GGRRR, I've got a serious case of cabin fever happening.
Glad to hear you like the Winder.
If it is dust on the tunnel on the left side, it may be brake dust, not belt dust. I know my sled shows a lot of brake dust in this area.
Makes sense.. I’ve hadn’t opened up the side cover yet as I’m struggling with a severe back strain lol..

pics or we don't believe you! Actually just want to see what a snow covered trail looks like, still waiting here.
C0D2330F-CC40-4C18-979F-1199FC177B9E.jpeg

1405B5E6-5BF6-4B24-8E09-0E96416733AB.jpeg
Where in Quebec are you riding? Looks fantastic!
Started off in temiskaming Friday, Val d-or Friday night, La Sarre Saturday night and now back in temiskaming.. Trails are in mint shape and I’m overwhelmed with the sidewinder.. Today woke up to -25C in La Sarre and trails were freshly groomed and hard packed all the way to temiskaming.. On hard pack this sled handles like it’s on rails, acceleration on hard pack trails is just awesome..

Back