• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Raced A Polaris 700

Website
img78.photobucket.com
WEBSITE
http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v344/660SilverTip/
WLM
tkoconsulting@telus.net
My neighbor shows up with his new Sportsman and right away is saying we should race. I oblidge but thinking about the big tires on my quad makes me nervous. Anyway we race everything...his truck will beat my truck....my other truck will beat his car....my horse will beat his horse....his sled will beat my sled( his is a short track and mine is long)..........so we are tied in the race wins department. The tie breaker is on the line. We decide to go best out of three. We raced in the pasture and not on the road. It was close all 3 but I have to say that I was in low range and we didn't race for all that far. It's the acceleration thing we both enoy. Now I have bragging rights until the big rematch. :yam:

Good thing he didn't have a Kawi/Zook 700, those things kick some serious #*$&@.

Dirt Wheels mag just did a big bore shoot-out naming the Prairie/Twin Peaks the hands down winner.

http://www.dirtwheelsmag.com/

Good magazine when you can't get online, like riding in airplanes or sitting on the throne. :D

Idk praires are bad sombitches the 650's and up nice atv's too why are you racing? Shouldnt there be a chain hooking those two bad boys together??? Strength would be a better brag than speed if you ask me.

TopGunnYFZ450 said:
Idk praires are bad sombitches the 650's and up nice atv's too why are you racing?
???????

I am going to install my new Dalton clutch and my new HMF "Quiet Series" Pipe (that I ordered fom Matt (BlueByYou)) and then I hope to pull the rear axle out from underneath that SP700.

Thanks for your help Matt! Nice talkin to you. ;)!

No doubt the prairies have some balls. That said, the grizz can be make to rip as well. Lets face it, the grizz when compared to every other utility bike kicks some serious tail (except prairie). These HMF exhausts are going to really help and along with the clutch mods that are available, them prairies will have there hands full...BBY

Back