• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rader Running at Rib Lake

enticer294

Veteran
Get your sled out and let's go run on the Lake,the trails don't open in Wis. for a week and a half. So come out the lake,you Guys with the yama chargers don't you want to see what you have. There's no cost and as many runs as you want,great for tuning your sled.Mr sled is going to be there with his 2011 Apex we'll see how they go.It's tommow Sat.Dec.4 at public access to Rib Lake right in town. :yam:

In Wi? I'm not afraid of ice thickness, usually, but how much ice do you have on the lake?

spike337 said:
In Wi? I'm not afraid of ice thickness, usually, but how much ice do you have on the lake?

Talked to a friend who is going fishing tomorrow, he said almost six inches on Miller Dam..

These guys do it this weekend every year I think???

For us out of country TYers can someone please post some videos of thr days events thx Hoss

What time you guys going out? I have a thing I have to go to in the morning and its 180 miles from here- crap it'll be dark and you guys will have all gone home.

Vids fellas...we need vids....my lake is NOWHERE NEAR being frozen :o| ...I hope you guys have fun and get some good numbers. How far would you be running? Be safe out there guys and remember..VIDS and PICS!

wish i could go check it out but its a bit far,we are having our own today also on mallard lake,should have a dozen sleds,we hit 125mph yesterday on a clutched apex as a warm up and to check the ice

Hey Pat, I very interested in hearing more about that clutched Apex that did 125 mph. Can you or the owner share any info about it ? Can it be trail driven as well with that set-up ?

there is no aftermarket clutching,all yamaha parts,i'm not 100% sure but i'll find out,it does have a speed track though with chisels so wouldnt be good on trail,this guy knows yamaha's,he has so many clutch parts that he can do alot of testing,gearing was tweaked also but it is normally aspirated,,there will be an apex turbo also,last week on grass,he would hit 121 mph but he should fair much better on ice,cant wait,i have the good job,holding the radar gun

Back