• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rail End caps needed for rear suspension

rkkoeb

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
None right now
I removed my rear suspension out of my 09 apex to rebuild the shock and powder coat the parts. I notice the end caps on the rails are pretty warn out. Does anyone have a good place to purchase these from?

Thanks

Barn of Parts, has lots of used parts for YAMAHAs if you give Travis a call he will send you what you need.

Use a larger fastener than the original rivet and I put a bunch of good quality silicone in them before install to keep them from vibrating.

Like 74Nitro stated when I replaced mine I siliconed them and used a stainless steel bolts and locking fastener, never loose again. Sold in about 4K miles after redo.

I will reach out to Travis and see if he has a new set

I also need a set of rear suspension bushings being that I have it all apart

henseljg2 get in touch with him he has the best used Apex parts.

I removed my rear suspension out of my 09 apex to rebuild the shock and powder coat the parts. I notice the end caps on the rails are pretty warn out. Does anyone have a good place to purchase these from?

Thanks
$25 each from Port Yamaha, recommend them if wanting new, site sponsor! Give Kevin a call!

Do you have Kevin's E-mail address as I have a few things that I need

Back