• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Real trail report for Old forge.

up.mi.man

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 sidewinder ltx se
What are the current conditions were going there February 18 Wich I know is a long ways away but from what I'm seeing everything I read says warm weather.

What are the current conditions were going there February 18 Wich I know is a long ways away but from what I'm seeing everything I read says warm weather.

From what I was told lake effect snow today through Sunday. I know it was snowing in old Forge today. Teens to Mid 20's for temps next two weeks. Parts of Tug hill plateau looking to get 2-3' when snow stops on Sunday.

From what I was told lake effect snow today through Sunday. I know it was snowing in old Forge today. Teens to Mid 20's for temps next two weeks. Parts of Tug hill plateau looking to get 2-3' when snow stops on Sunday.
Anymore updates for me we will be staying in Webb. Thanks

Anymore updates for me we will be staying in Webb. Thanks[/QUOTE

Tug hill Thursday-Saturday storm totals 2-3 feet in higher elevation. 1-2 feet in the lower! Buddy is up there now getting buried in his 2017 skidoo 800 XRS! Old forge area should be getting snow as well. Remember good old NY requires us to buy an Old Forge permit on top of our regular registration fee! It's heavily patrolled. You can easily ride to Tug Hill-Tupper Lake etc... from there and have plenty of options. I will keep you posted when I hear about trails in old forge. My co-worker has family who resides there.

Here he is saying help me!

Attachments

• IMG_0918.JPG
    IMG_0918.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 145
trails are looking good. 1-3 tomorrow and 1-3 tomorrow night. Plenty of snow! You will be getting warmer temps but hope for no rain showers. You will have plenty of good trail riding with lots of snow. Enjoy! I'm heading to Maine again as it was very sweet there. They are getting 6-10 tomorrow.

Thanks again getting really anxious now. im hoping there is no rain also.

Back