• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Bumpers!

Deeppow16

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Arctic Cat M8000
2009 Yamaha Nytro MTX (Totaled)
2002 Polaris 600 XCSP (Sold)
1999 Ski-doo Formula 500 (Totaled)
Whats everyone use for an aftermarket bumper for their 153's? There are so many options out there I don't really know where to go.

I used the one from country cat it was 178$ shipped to my door. Very simpe to install

I run a Rouge Concepts on mine. It has a backbone that rolls over top of tunnel for added strength.

Does rouge concept offer any discounts? Like their bumpers.

I went Rogue Concepts rear Bumper. Wasn’t cheap and took a bit to get but in the end I am happy with it. No issues good quality and looks nice.

Attachments

• 619D56C1-D8AF-466D-88FA-E3002EF9C5C9.png
    619D56C1-D8AF-466D-88FA-E3002EF9C5C9.png
    351.4 KB · Views: 227
I went Rogue Concepts rear Bumper. Wasn’t cheap and took a bit to get but in the end I am happy with it. No issues good quality and looks good
I went Rogue Concepts rear Bumper. Wasn’t cheap and took a bit to get but in the end I am happy with it. No issues good quality and looks nice.
Sorry about reviving an old thread. I'm thinking of getting a rogue concepts for my sidewinder and was wondering how much of the running board support needed to be removed to install? Do we have to remove the whole support or does the small back section attached to the tunnel come off on its own?

Thanks

Back