• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Hub Flip ?

You take the rear tires off, un-do the 2 mounting bolts for the hubs, rotate the hubs "upside down", then put the two bolts in - tighten, and re-install wheels for 1" of additional clearance. It does increase the angle of your CV's a little. Just wondering if anyone has done this?

Silveradols, how many miles you have on you Grizz with this mod done??? This would just push the tires out more correct??

This adds to the ground clearance in the rear.The Grizz's cv is put at more of a angle and so more stress but i know allot of people who have done it and no problems.

Chris

HMF slipon, Foam filter, Pro-Flow, Cam timing advanced 2°, custom fab'd teflon / stainless clutch rollers w/EPI wetclutch springs, jetted (Mikuni), ITP 589's @27" on C-Series type 4 wheels, .. ... ...

It would be quite a long list if I put everything down. Not to mention it would take me all day. Those are the ones that are the most prominat I guess.

The wheelies in the pics were at about 5000' elevation with no effort on my part besides pushing the "GO" button. It is much harder at 7000', I actually have to pull on the bars when I ride up there. (every weekend).

I have many custom mods throughout the machine. Most are well documented and pics and schematics are posted for all to use.

Is it just me or is the text hard to see when editing on the dark grey background. (hint hint) LOL

:)

Maybe some color changes are in order...lol. I would love to have some of that info to add to our ATV tech area on Totallyamaha.com.. part of this site as well. I want my grizz to pull wheelies with ease. I have a HMF pipe on the way and going after a K&N filter and jet kit to add to the machine....not sure on the clutching....running a Dalton kit...not very impressed with. I have 26" Mud lites...

Back