• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Suspension Set-Up Specs

oldyami

Does anyone know where to find the 2010 set up spec charts?I'm trying to set the sag on my 2010 vector ltx.Clip is in #3 position and the sag is 10mm.Yamaha says to set at 40 -45 mm.According to my calculations I would have to move the clip to the #1 or standard position for my weight.Has anyone else tried these adjustments?

I don't know whether #3 position is hardest or sodtest. I suspect it's hardest. Mine cam set in softest #1. This suspension is quite firm compared to prior years. I weigh 190 lbs. I have my rear set full soft. And it still is a little on the firm side for my liking. Only solution is weaker spring. All in all great sled and good ride. Hope this helps.

if you are mot happy with the ride send your shocks to pioneer and have them re valved. i am going to get mine to them before it gets cold.

Back