• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear suspention link 07-current

Dfisch

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Phazer
In the endless suspension link battle and research and refusal to pay $200 for the update I came across this gem.

$24 with shipping. even if is only half as good as the update or Schmidt bros or anyone elses its still half the cost. I ordered it tonight so ill have it Monday or so and give do a write up.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/122647588819

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    393.3 KB · Views: 105

bit misleading of the advert 07-current then isn't it?

Many of the 07's were updated, so it is a bit confusing

I actually have a beefed up steel one that some one custom made up to fit the original 07 arm.

hmm. still thinking about adding grease fittings to my Schmidt bros one.

I actually have a beefed up steel one that some one custom made up to fit the original 07 arm.

How much for the beefed up one? also would you have any of the arms to just upgrade to the bigger parts?

hmm. still thinking about adding grease fittings to my Schmidt bros one.

doesn't Schmidt bros just take the original 07 part and beef it up?

i think so but the one i had was beat so bad that i could not id who made it. the hole with the bearings was almost 2x its size and there was nothing left in that hole at all other than the sleve the bolt goes through.

Back