• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Receiving 2018?

Joshua

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Yamaha Sidewinder BTX LE 50TH
Has anybody received there 2018 50th sleds yet? I know the LTX seems like it show up in the spring, actually every year this happens. But I want to know about the MTX, BTX & XTX. I'm reading over on HS that people are receiving there M8000 and ZR.

Yes, my RTX 50th has arrived, but the dealer isn't interested in building and delivering it.
He's too busy selling boats and other marine products for the time being.
I sure hope it gets built soon as I am moving to Manitouwadge in October, with or without the sled.....

Can anyone provide an update on whether their sleds have shown up at dealers? I see the daily traffic picking up on the TY site and am eagerly awaiting my 18 Winder.

Still waiting on mind. And I have yet to see anybody receiving theirs.

Update on my previous post- mine has been built and is available for pickup after Labor Day ( September 4th).
It will be going straight to my mechanic for 6.9 Pilots, dual carbides, ice scratchers, studs etc etc........
Hoping to have it all ready for snow by mid October.

I came to the realization that Yamaha will be done 4cyl. after 18 :mad:. I wanted a 50th sled so bit the bullet and bought a floor model early build (02/17) Sidewinder LTX/LE 50th. I hope it serves me as well as my 07 Attak GT has ;)!. I hope karma doesn't find me cause of all my bashing of these Yamacats! :eek:

I came to the realization that Yamaha will be done 4cyl. after 18 :mad:. I wanted a 50th sled so bit the bullet and bought a floor model early build (02/17) Sidewinder LTX/LE 50th. I hope it serves me as well as my 07 Attak GT has ;)!. I hope karma doesn't find me cause of all my bashing of these Yamacats! :eek:
I bashed it too and I still cringe when someone says it's just a cat but once you ride it especially with some added boost from TD you won't stop grinning!!

Vodoo I think we will be okay. I am glad they had the Viper first because they worked out the major kinks with the marriage. I have been keeping a close eye on the sidewinder and I decided to buy one as well. There are always a few odd balls in every bunch so no offence to the few with bigger problems but for the most part there is no major problems and the few minor ones they already have fixes and or bulletin's to have them fixed by the dealer. like rollers and turbo bolts and heat shields on the gas tank and muffler has updated heat shields too. I got a 17 and the dealer addressed all this for me before I picked it up. Make sure your dealer address all this too and you should be good.

My dealer hasn't called yet, but we did pick up our new 25ft Bremar Trailer.
7x25Bremar.jpg

Back