• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Recomend a dealer in the midwest

maxdlx

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 Apex RTX
Going to put the deposit down for a new viper xtx, and well the 2 local dealers here are a joke. Tell me who you'd use and why. Thanks

powersports1.com ask for Rod or Steve. They will help you out. They are supporters of the website. :Rockon:

If your looking to buy in Iowa Mason City Powersports does a nice job selling new ones. They are fair and honest.

Plus I would be willing to take delivery of the sled for you and make sure it was done right ;)

Travel isn't a big deal to me. I am back driving OTR and can get about anywhere to pick sled up. Keep the names a coming. Thanks

Not knocking ANY other dealer, but my next new sled will be coming from Port!!

Yep, My buddy just bought a sled from Port and i've ordered a bunch of parts from them. So far they have given me the best quote. I havent called powersports1 yet and a few other's mentioned that I am going to be calling this week.

If you want to buy more local (meaning iowa lol) then Nates recreation in riceville has been great to deal with. He is definitely more polaris, but sells yamaha also and takes care of me quite well. I have also bought from Iowa city and had no problems with them., I take it you don't like them?? No one stocks anything any more around here. If you want a stocking parts dealer then some of the others mentioned probably are better bets.

great dealer great service

highlands yamaha south side of chicago near i 355 talk to dan super great dealer never had any issues with them over the last 15 years!! heck i was on my way there last winter during a storm and they stayed open for me past normal hours

Port Yamaha is awesome to work with. They're prices are usually hard to beat. I had a buddy drive down from Minneapolis to buy a sled from them this year. Even with the travel costs, he was over $500 ahead of what his local dealer was willing to offer.

Back