• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Removing summer dust. Sidewinder is next!

SumpBuster

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
18 sidewinder; 06 Apex RTX
2018-07-05 14.17.53.jpg
2018-07-05 14.18.42.jpg
2018-07-05 14.16.47.jpg

Best line was from my son in law. 'Farmers. June 11, 2018. We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two'.

LOL...My wife thinks it's funny when I supermanned into the lawn and tore a hamstring....trying to catch it!

So what's the rest of the story?

Since were sharing disaster pictures here's my neighbors pontoon after a freak thunderstorm blew through last week.
IMG_0165.jpeg

So what's the rest of the story?

Since were sharing disaster pictures here's my neighbors pontoon after a freak thunderstorm blew through last week.View attachment 140672
It was a dark and stormy.....nah, you know how you never trust sled brakes...like park across a hill, not up or down....same with the 4 wheeler. We're on a hill, pool below in the backyard, and somehow the 4wheeler straightened out, and took off...must have been doing 20 mph as it took down the fence, sailed into the middle, and sank. The trailer is an old truck frame with an aluminum box. Loaded with hay to cover some grass seed. Had to dive in gas and hay to hook up straps and hooks. A sucky day for sure. And a new pool liner last fall. Some damage on the bottom from the trailer, but it isn't leaking....leg turned black from the hamstring...should be good to go by snow though...lol!

It was a dark and stormy.....nah, you know how you never trust sled brakes...like park across a hill, not up or down....same with the 4 wheeler. We're on a hill, pool below in the backyard, and somehow the 4wheeler straightened out, and took off...must have been doing 20 mph as it took down the fence, sailed into the middle, and sank. The trailer is an old truck frame with an aluminum box. Loaded with hay to cover some grass seed. Had to dive in gas and hay to hook up straps and hooks. A sucky day for sure. And a new pool liner last fall. Some damage on the bottom from the trailer, but it isn't leaking....leg turned black from the hamstring...should be good to go by snow though...lol!

Holy smokes Swampy...sh*t happens for sure..to all of us lol. Glad to hear it was only a torn hammy...that’ll be good to go in a month!! Better the quad at the bottom than the Winder in my opinion!!

Glad to hear the liner held up for you...those aren’t cheap to replace as you know...

Holy smokes Swampy...sh*t happens for sure..to all of us lol. Glad to hear it was only a torn hammy...that’ll be good to go in a month!! Better the quad at the bottom than the Winder in my opinion!!

Glad to hear the liner held up for you...those aren’t cheap to replace as you know...
Thanks, I agree!

Went to get blood drawn so showed the girl, and she says....'people really do that?'
Seriously...maybe if it was a brp...lol.

Thanks for the smiles. It's funny when nobody gets hurt.

Back