• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rental advice needed - Salt Lake City area

SledderSteve

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rental
My company is having a board of directors meeting in March at the Alta ski resort near Salt Lake City. While I certainly don't disrespect skiing, I'd like to try a mountain sled adventure while I'm there.

Can anybody make a recomendation for a proper outfitter?

Thanks in advance. :rocks:

Are you looking for a pro guided tour, or just going riding with some locals? If it is the latter, contact me and I can probably help you. March is a great time of year. Not too cold (probably WARM for someone from WI), good snow and clear sky.

My friend Henry and his family ownes Alta Ski Resort. I'll ask him in a couple weeks when I get back to work.

Thanks for the replies guys. ;)!

Since it's a "Corporate" function, I'm thinking of a "Pro" tour as we'll have guys with zero sled experience much less mountain experience.

If it was just me I'd rather ride with the locals.

If it is a corp fuction I would go with the full guided pro tour. Everyone will have fun and expect a lot of them to be buying sleds as they get a taste of our sport they will be thinking of how much it was and will buy sleds. Expect a promotion too boot.

Hey Steve... take a detour out here to California. All you'll need is a T shirt and a helmet....well almost, I'll take you boondocking. ;)!

RX1Tahoe said:
Hey Steve... take a detour out here to California. All you'll need is a T shirt and a helmet....well almost, I'll take you boondocking. ;)!
Well now that you mention it, I'm headed to California next week for trade show and if I'm lucky a little "Duning" at Glamis. http://www.glamisdunes.com/

Otherwise, I'd love to take you up on it RX1Tahoe ;)!

Sled Dog, I'd have to respectfully decline a promotion as I'd miss the perks from my present job. In February, I'm playing "Pro Tour Guide" to a group of customers in Munising, MI where I've got some Rev's lined up for them to ride.

It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. :wink:

SledderSteve said:
RX1Tahoe said:
Well now that you mention it, I'm headed to California next week for trade show and if I'm lucky a little "Duning" at Glamis. http://www.glamisdunes.com/

Otherwise, I'd love to take you up on it RX1Tahoe ;)!

Sled Dog, I'd have to respectfully decline a promotion as I'd miss the perks from my present job. In February, I'm playing "Pro Tour Guide" to a group of customers in Munising, MI where I've got some Rev's lined up for them to ride.

It's a tough job but somebody's got to do it. :wink:

Nice perk!

Back