• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replace a arms- kimpex or OEM?

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 Vector ltx GT
2010 MXZ X 1200
I really should be getting the boat ready for launch (wife is getting impatient) but I can't stop obsessing over this sled....

I finally got the arms off, fm what a job, the lh side is bent about 10mm. This explains the shock rub. Going to try my luck at reforming top one.

Question, would you risk an aftermarket part such as a kimpex or would you just go to the wife and ask for more money to replace with oem parts?

I really should be getting the boat ready for launch (wife is getting impatient) but I can't stop obsessing over this sled....

I finally got the arms off, fm what a job, the lh side is bent about 10mm. This explains the shock rub. Going to try my luck at reforming top one.

Question, would you risk an aftermarket part such as a kimpex or would you just go to the wife and ask for more money to replace with oem parts?

I would not go to the wife & ask for the money, I would just buy it.

Back