• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacing exhaust donuts

It is a friend of MKmotor who make them.
Right now he is producing more up for sale and it isFrank at www.mkmotor.com whom you should contact for and buy these. :Rockon:

yamahabandit said:
Tarsan, what is that large metal object on tunnel of your sled, mine doesn't have one of those. LOL! ;)!
Haha now you wonder .. I can say that it works wonders with a snowmobile:)

Tarzan said:
Right now he is producing more up for sale and it isFrank at www.mkmotor.com whom you should contact for and buy these. :Rockon:

It looks like they sell OFT stuff...maybe OFT could start selling them in North America??

upei93 said:
Tarzan said:

It looks like they sell OFT stuff...maybe OFT could start selling them in North America??

Yes why not ;)!

Tarzan said:

I tried e-mailing Frank, but i have not gotten a reply, I obviously sent it in english and am not sure if he speaks english? any ideas would be great!

Zakre said:
Tarzan said:

I tried e-mailing Frank, but i have not gotten a reply, I obviously sent it in english and am not sure if he speaks english? any ideas would be great!
I will talk to Frank today and tell him to look at his E-mail :)

Tarzan said:
Zakre said:
Tarzan said:

I will talk to Frank today and tell him to look at his E-mail :)

Thank you again! :Rockon:

Summitseeker said:
I am also interested in those brass donuts if you know where to find them!

I just read this again and I guess it is "copper" donuts I am looking for.

mytro said:
I checked my exhaust donuts this week after 2400 miles and they were like new. My first break!!!

I am guessing that if you are not boosted these donuts should last a long time but mine were toast (just a few wires left) after less KM than you have! Would love to get my hands on a set of those copper ones as they are a bit(h to change!!

I cracked off a bolt in my turbo last night while trying to remove the header and have now created even more work!

mytro said:
I checked my exhaust donuts this week after 2400 miles and they were like new. My first break!!!

Don't worry that just means they'll be toast at 2500 miles, and in the middle of your season. Sorry couldn't resist. Honestly if your in there, change them out.

I think it's safe to say Yamaha has recouped their investment with the tooling and development on these donuts. Sure would be nice if they would drop the price on them. Then again why give up a cash cow like this. These donuts alone could get them through this economy.

Thank you donuts 330Hp on my Nytro

Got to thank my donuts for getting the right amounts of boost to my Turbo when i was now Saturday at Erik Marklund McXpress Sweden and had my Nytro In Eriks Dyno.
Result in Dyno runs was: 330 HP at 21psi boost at 8900rpm
:Rockon: Fuel E-85 mixture
Mkmotor has made this Nytro for me

Thanks to Erik an Mkmotor and the Exhaust donuts!!

here you can see film from the dyno run www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu3xxI0fDUk
img089.jpg
[/img]

Back