• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Replacing Stator

Phazer2Viper

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX-DX 15,000 miles and counting!

2008 Phazer GT 128" track 10,444 miles (sold)
2008 Nytro RTX 136" 3800 miles (sold)
2000 Phazer 6500 Miles (Sold)
1990 Phazer II 10,000 miles (sold)
After 14,000 miles my stator looks like an overcooked hamburger. So I'm replacing it. When I took the cover off, one of the gears and shaft fell out. Anyone have a picture or diagram how all of that goes together in there. I can't find anything helpful on a parts diagram. Trying to get it right so I don't do any serious damage.
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• stator.jpg
    stator.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 175

After 14,000 miles my stator looks like an overcooked hamburger. So I'm replacing it. When I took the cover off, one of the gears and shaft fell out. Anyone have a picture or diagram how all of that goes together in there. I can't find anything helpful on a parts diagram. Trying to get it right so I don't do any serious damage.
Thanks for the help.
I have a thread where I put Sidewinder stator in my Viper. Should be lot of pics. Will look for it.

exactly what i needed. Thanks!

Here
Hey Cannon. I'm putting everything back together and im having problems keeping the gasket centered. how did you do that?

used grease to hold it a few times when i did not have hitac to spray on one side of housing.

Back