• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

reverse locking shock

It was introduced in 2020 with the iACT, they said that when you put sled in reverse the valve on rear shock would close... locking it up soo when backing up in deep snow or off a trailer it wouldnt suck snow flap into studs. i cant figure out what model cus my T cat doesnt lock. wonder if it was only on mountain sleds... but why wouldnt they put on all electronic shock models

It was introduced in 2020 with the iACT, they said that when you put sled in reverse the valve on rear shock would close... locking it up soo when backing up in deep snow or off a trailer it wouldnt suck snow flap into studs. i cant figure out what model cus my T cat doesnt lock. wonder if it was only on mountain sleds... but why wouldnt they put on all electronic shock models
I have a 2020 srx. Had no idea.

Sounds like a great idea

thanks for replies... i thought the same as when i bought sled i was sure i read it somewhere.... when you hit reverse... the iact closes a valve on rear shock soo suspension stays up allowing you to back off a trailer or into deep snow with no worries of sucking flap in. makes no sense they wouldnt put on most expensive sled in line up.

Back