• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ride lite

Doesn't really matter.
Their is always another group coming down the trail.
Just stay on your own side.
For sure. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve been given the closed fist, I’m the last sled, signal and there’s another group on their #*$&@ I’d almost be able to buy a new sled. The whole counting down thing is out of hand. Just ride your sled, stay on your side, and worry about staying in control. If everyone did that we wouldn’t be having this conversation and everyone could just keep their hands on the bars and wave when it is safe to do so rather than trying to powerslide the corner, eyes wide as dinner plates when there’s another sled in the corner, trying to grab the brake, not run into me, and yet still signaling that there are more sleds. No #*$&@. Your buddy that is also on the wrong side of the trail is trying to miss your snow flap and I can see him too. Rant over

For sure. If I had a dollar for every time I’ve been given the closed fist, I’m the last sled, signal and there’s another group on their #*$&@ I’d almost be able to buy a new sled. The whole counting down thing is out of hand. Just ride your sled, stay on your side, and worry about staying in control. If everyone did that we wouldn’t be having this conversation and everyone could just keep their hands on the bars and wave when it is safe to do so rather than trying to powerslide the corner, eyes wide as dinner plates when there’s another sled in the corner, trying to grab the brake, not run into me, and yet still signaling that there are more sleds. No #*$&@. Your buddy that is also on the wrong side of the trail is trying to miss your snow flap and I can see him too. Rant over
I always chuckle after I've caught up to a group, but they don't know I'm behind them. Then they're signaling that they're the last rider.

totally correct to ride right and stay in control but its also nice not to have to take your hand off the bars to give a signal. I've given rock lights to friends for Christmas and they initially didn't want to use them...now they actually like them.

Back