• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ride lite

stgdz

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
19 tcat, 15 4000 RR, 13 800 RR
Think about picking on of these up as I want to keep juniors hands on the handle bars. Looking at the mogul masher version but I have a 2019 and from what I recall I don't have much real estate on the handle bars with my handguards.

Where have people mounted them?

Rock at yamaheater make nice one's that I've been selling. Peel and stick velcro for easy mounting. If you have multiple sleds but not all ridden at same time the velcro is nice as you can quickly swap lite from one sled to another. I supply an RCA splittler so you can power helmet and light at same time.

x2 for rock's set up. i have it on 5 sleds as i end up with green horns and i want their hands to stay on the bars.

Our group also has Rocks ride Lites, he also offers a mount that's pretty slick.

Rocz for the light and his custom mount. Have on my SRX and wife's Viper. Here's pics of her Viper and some other SW's with it.

Attachments

• 38680.jpeg
    38680.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 38679.jpeg
    38679.jpeg
    117.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 36671.jpeg
    36671.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 36670.jpeg
    36670.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 94
I thought about that but I don't think my cover would work with it when trailering

Careful with those mounts if you store your sled in an enclosed trailer. My mount melted and deformed in my black clamshell over the summer.

Rocz for the light and his custom mount. Have on my SRX and wife's Viper. Here's pics of her Viper and some other SW's with it.
The custom mount on the side of the headlight keeping it off the side panel is pretty nice. Who sells those?

Careful with those mounts if you store your sled in an enclosed trailer. My mount melted and deformed in my black clamshell over the summer.
Just a suggestion but you may want to add a couple of vents with screens to your trailer to keep them summer temperatures in check…

Oh it has vents. I think it may have to do with the material used in the mount. It looked like it was 3d printed.

I can tell you first hand Rock Toyz stands behind their product. BOP has a good quality splitter to double the use of the jack. the flashing yellow caution is great to let oncoming sleds know to use extra caution if riding with newbies. the lights are a great safety tool and seeing allot more of them on the trails.

Well after this weekend in cable and the close calls I'm getting two of these in the off-season.

Back