• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rocz rad lites

got them on all the trail sleds. get some strange looks at times as do not usually see them around here.

I like it when oncoming groups have them so I figured why not. My boys are happy we're running them this year because they look "Cool".

I’ve got a pair, like using them and like when others have them too. Hope it catches on more in Michigan.
That's what's holding me back from having them. Most people have NO clue what they are. I very much like the idea but until it becomes law or more universal in the snowmobile community I'm holding out.

That's what's holding me back from having them. Most people have NO clue what they are. I very much like the idea but until it becomes law or more universal in the snowmobile community I'm holding out.

i most likely have the only ones in northern ontario.

The Amber/Green lights to tell you that you have sleds following or last in line are very common in the Adirondacks...

I don't have the RAD lights themselves, I built in an RGB LED panel in my mirrors....

20191105_220246.jpg

I can make them green or amber for alerting oncoming traffic or I can make them blue if I'm in a Yamaha mood. Or white if I want them to look like handlebar lights. Or I can make them flash red and blue if I want to get arrested for impersonating the law. Also cool to set them both to amber flashing when parked trailside.

We ride primarily in the U.P. and stay around the Curtis / Seney area and I have even seen signs on the trails describing what the amber/green lights mean. Hopefully, that will aid in the exposure and making them more common place.

At the Novi Show, Rock showed me that he also has a mount for the light that attaches to the windshield. It looked really nice compared to trying to velcro the light to a side panel (that rarely has a flat spot to mount it). He should have those on his website. I have 2 Rad lights already. And wish it would catch on in MI so riders can keep both hands on the handlebar and not veer into your lane at the exact moment you are passing them...

20191120_091905.jpg
Work great coming off Rocks power port. More popular in the East than Midwest/Canada.

Back