• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ROCZTOYZ, YAMAHEATER, & TRAIL JAMZ @ NOVI Snowshow in MI this weekend!

Rockmeister

TY Advertiser
Website
www.yamaheater.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 Attak - LOVE my sled!!!
ROCZTOYZ.com will be at Novi, MI Snowshow this weekend!
Fri, Sat, & Sun.

We will have YamaHeaters, ThumbBoosters, BOOMERS by Trail Jamz In-Helmet Speakers, TRAIL JAMZ In-Helmet Stereo Systems,
SMART SUPPLIES, ROCZTOYZ P&P HID Lighting kits, RAD Lights, In-Helmet Audio Systems and about everything else in-stock!

ALL our kits are Plug & Play, NO modifications or wiring required.
Easy & Fast!

We also have In-Helmet Audio Systems that include Communicators this year.
2 different series, stop by & ask.
$225 a PAIR, for TWO units.

AND check out the RAD Light!
No more holding your hand out with fingers showing oncoming riders about riders behind you. :sled2:
If you Pre-Order a RAD Light, they are only $25, definitely affordable, super easy, fast install!
No reason not to have one!

Fri-Sun Nov 3-5th - Novi - MI Suburban Collection Showplace Booth# 226
About 3 booths to the Right as you come in the front door.

Come see us, will have one of the hot Rockettes there also.:flag:
(Someone has to keep GI Joe in line!)

Also, as usual, you are welcome to leave stuff at our booth so you do not have to carry stuff around the show.

Introduce yourself! Always great to see fellow TYers!!!

Rock :-o

Hi Rock, could you explain what RAD lights are. I don't see them on your site. Would they also work on my older, no battery two strokes that I share with friends when group riding? Seems like a good idea to not have to take your hand off of the steering to show how many are in the group. Thanks.

Are the RAD lights you have just amber and green or do the display numbers ?

Just amber and green. I bought on at the Syracuse show and now I wish I bought 2.

Will see you on Sunday. Ordered 2. Nice concept, better price. Couldn't pass up.

Last edited:
Hi Rock, could you explain what RAD lights are. I don't see them on your site. Would they also work on my older, no battery two strokes that I share with friends when group riding? Seems like a good idea to not have to take your hand off of the steering to show how many are in the group. Thanks.

Rad Stands for Rider Alert Device, RAD Light.
They show Yellow or Green based on if you have anyone behind you (Yellow) or is clear behind you, then you display Green.
Sorry, don't have them on the site yet, do my best to get a pre-order link setup in the next couple days.

Yes, they will work with older 2 strokes also, no need for a battery. :sled1:

Are the RAD lights you have just amber and green or do the display numbers ?

No Numbers, Yellow for Caution, Green for clear.
I did think about Numbers, however the numbers have to be huge (3+") for them to be recognizable to oncoming riders.
This can be done, yet has definite drawbacks. Who really wants a 4+ inch box sticking up out of their hood?
I believe the key to making this work well, is get the cost down so it is widely known & used.

I really went after:

Keeping the cost down. Main reason most people don't have now.
Super Easy Install. Simple Peel & Stick Velcro to install, then plug it in, Fast & Easy like the Smart Supply-Power Port. (No Tools)
Easy to use. Easy Yellow/Off/Green Switch. Rear Facing indicator so you can see at a glance what color is on.
Low profile to compliment your sled. If it looks ugly on your sled, who wants it?
Tough & long Lasting. Sealed Switch, Environmental Conformal coating on the internals, Voltage filtering & regulation to protect the electronics for long life.
Easily replaceable tough power cord. The cord that comes with the unit is silicone low temp super flexible. If your cord breaks off like others, you don't want your unit to be worthless!

Last edited:
Just amber and green. I bought on at the Syracuse show and now I wish I bought 2.

You will like!

Have also added some cool features since the Syracuse show.

Have a rear facing indicator so you know what color it is set to.
Also have Auto Dim/Bright sensor. Automatically makes your RAD light super bright for daytime & automatically Dims for nighttime use.
Added a Yellow WARNING Flash mode, in case your sled (or someone in your group) is stopped, you can direct the Bright flashing Yellow Light to on-coming riders to warn them/get their attention.

So the one you receive will have more features & benefits than the one you saw at the show. :rolleyes:

Send me a PM, will get you taken care of for a second one!

It was nice talking to you at the show Rock. Can't wait to try out the new HID lights and the RAD lights. For the same reason I got communicators when riding with my son, having the RAD lights is just another added safety device to keep him focused with hands on the steering.

Was great seeing you also Rob.
And all the other Ty'ers that stopped by!
Am very glad you like!
Have to send me a text after you install them. :Rockon:

Rad Stands for Rider Alert Device, RAD Light.
They show Yellow or Green based on if you have anyone behind you (Yellow) or is clear behind you, then you display Green.
Sorry, don't have them on the site yet, do my best to get a pre-order link setup in the next couple days.

Yes, they will work with older 2 strokes also, no need for a battery. :sled1:

I'm interested in seeing what they look like and what's involved for the installation. I have not seen this type of safety system display on any sleds while riding here in the Pacific Northwest and I'm uncertain if other riders would recognize its purpose. It certainly seems likes a worthwhile idea. There have been numerous times when I was rounding a turn and trying to signal my party size simultaneously. It's not the safest way for sure. I'll wait until I see your product, and then maybe be looking to purchase 5 of them for our group. Thanks!

What's nice in the U.P. of Michigan is that they have started to put up signs indicating the green/amber light method of signaling on coming traffic of your group. That helps a lot with informing others of the RAD intent/meaning but this will most likely need to be a grassroots word of mouth to gain exposure so we're just the trailblazers.

What's nice in the U.P. of Michigan is that they have started to put up signs indicating the green/amber light method of signaling on coming traffic of your group. That helps a lot with informing others of the RAD intent/meaning but this will most likely need to be a grassroots word of mouth to gain exposure so we're just the trailblazers.

Would be nice if certain areas of NY **cough** *cough** Tug Hill **cough** cough** would put up those signs as well.

I have seen these RAD lights on sleds on the trails but never knew what they were for. Now I know it's Rock headed for a steak at foggys!

Back