• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roll call for Jan 12-14 fun ride

Mileage Quest

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'12 Apex X-TX
Got a double room reserved at borders inn from 1-10/14... it’s just me so if anyone wants or needs a bed it would be available... you would just have to split the cost of the room with me...

I’ll be leaving Minneapolis early Wednesday morning with room in my truck and no trailer attached... Anyone need a lift???

Can’t wait!!!!

I'll be heading up on the 11th. Should get there around 9 pm.

I'll be there at noon Thursday leaving Sunday..........Hope my buddy can come, he's having miner surgery this Friday........and has never been to a ride and never been to the area!!!!!

Mileage quest, you have a lot to offer a fellow rider. If someone needs your help, so be it.
If not, I'd partner up with you on the room. I can be up there on the 10th as well.

I'll stay tuned.

I have a cabin by Munising and ride every weekend. I'l be there! Is there an itinerary?

Do you have an idea of how many members may be on the ride? The trails east of munising were trashed last weekend. Worst I have seen for a long time. West of munising like Chatham etc.. looked good. I am heading up tomorrow night and will ride fri-sun. Can give an update on conditions

Do you have an idea of how many members may be on the ride? The trails east of munising were trashed last weekend. Worst I have seen for a long time. West of munising like Chatham etc.. looked good. I am heading up tomorrow night and will ride fri-sun. Can give an update on conditions

Hard to say.. could be a few groups of 10 to 12 riders.

Last edited:
Good news. Just spoke with one of my sources in munising area. She couldn't talk while driving because of the white out conditions that she's facing. She mentioned blizzard. Lol!

gf and i will be in on wensday pm or 0 dark something thurs am depending on her schedule. now i just need my parts to come in for phazer to try and get it together before we go. damn cold and mod parts are kicking my #*$&@!

Any parts in particular that you need?

Back