• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roll-over valve kits!

Mtnviper

Vendor
Website
fourstrokesolutionsllc.com
Some guys may have seen the roll-over valve kit that I designed and build.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=76357

While I have instructions/pics for installs on FX Nytros and Phazers. I believe they will also fit other 4 stroke modeles as well!
I'm posting this in the general forum, because I would like to try a kit on the following models.
Apex/Attak
RS- Vectors, Ventures, etc
RX-1
If there is someone with one of these models located in western Wa, and they want to try a kit. If you could PM me we could probably work something out.
If would perfer to use a "local" sled, since I would like to be there, while the kit is being installed. So I can check for any potenial fitment issues, take pics, make notes, etc.

Thanks
Bill

Are you working on an anti-rollover kit? I might be more interested in one of those.

I do think your valve is a great idea. Nice work.

david galloway said:
what do piston power aircraft use?

Not 100% sure on the aircraft systems, most are dry sump systems though. I do know that not all planes are rated for stunt use. Meaning they need to maintain postive G-forces to keep the oil and fuel supplies on the bottom of the tank.
A buddy at work who is a retired NAVY jet mechanic. Tells me that jets have separate fuel and oil tanks, just for inverted flight. He says they are good for about 15 seconds of inverted flight, before the pilot needs to roll back over and refill the remote cells.

Looking good!

The name was a little confusing at first. I though it was roller rockers or better intake valve or something. Am I the only one?

Maybe "Rollover Oil Valve Kits" would be better.

Any chance I could order a kit at the sale price? I didn't see this post until today and looks like the kit I've been looking for. Zane

Phatboyc said:
Looking good!

The name was a little confusing at first. I though it was roller rockers or better intake valve or something. Am I the only one?

Maybe "Rollover Oil Valve Kits" would be better.

I guess I never thought of it that way before. Adding "oil" makes sense though!

Cookecityrider
Sale price is over for now. I do offer 10% off the regular price, for multiple units per order!
So if a couple guys want to go in together, and have them shipped to one address. It's a way to save some money ;)!

Bill

I formed a web site for the roll-over oil valve kit. It's kind of a work in progress since I'm a newbe when it comes to such things!
Main thing I wanted to pass along is a have some detailed pics there. That show wiring connections etc. Link is below ;)!

Bill

Back