• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Roller Secondary

cannondale27

Staff member
Vendor
As you all know I am a bit jealous of the Sidewinder guys so trying this to be like them! I cant say enough good about the service Hauck gave me. They were fast,Reasonably priced and very easy to get ahold of and talk too. As well as doing a excellent job machining after I made a BooBoo myself. :oops:(Thanks Barn Of Parts for Nice Secondary!)Reasoning for me buying. Had a Aaen roller on my SRX and loved it. I have gone through buttons almost every year and the Yamaha ones are expensive. This wont give me Top End but it should give me faster backshift and therefore faster acceleration when getting back on gas. My high gearing demands some mods to get the lowend snap back. Pretty happy with it after the primary roller change but this should help even more.
DSC01114.JPG

I've had 3 of them. Friend of mine used to make them for Hauck. Stock up on rollers and pins.

let us know how you like it. i have one ready for a spare that i might try with the orange secondary spring redbeard gave me.

I don't hear of too many running them but I bought my 15 LTX SE with an STM roller secondary. Hopefully it works well.

20181104_193005.jpg

Looks great!

You can buy the fixed secondary sheave from a sidewinder and pair it with viper movable sheave. And then you have a sidewinder secondary.

Have one here and ya, it Will work, its the same sheave but the 3 bolts is not threaded

Back