• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rookie traveling from Barrie Ontario to Woodstock NB

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 Sidewinder L-TX LE 137” 50th Anniversary
Excellent forum people and thanks in advance for any assistance. I just purchased my 50th anniversary sidewinder 137” in Barrie Ontario. Me and a buddy were going to ride all the way to NB. We are both proficient trail rider but lack long ride experience. As were not looking forward to freezing to death in the middle of Ontario or Quebec and advice on gps systems with turn by turn trial maps or resources to plan the day to day hotel/fuel issues so that we can just enjoy the ride would be great appreciated. I found the ofsc site not very helpful at all. The Quebec one wasn’t too bad. I’ve heard of something call snow traks and gonna look into that. I trust the snowmobiling community to come up with some great advice. Thanks again

you are the 1st one to ask this to my knowledge. been contemplating a run to ottawa from sudbury.

Back