• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Royal distributing ball joints?

Matthew457

Expert
Country
Other
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro xtx
Anyone use these ball joints from Royal Distributing? Wayyy cheaper than Yamaha’s, says they’re OEM replacement.
66874F88-D667-408E-8A23-27CE50951DD3.png
75AACA75-547D-4D7A-B86F-1EF94F21C3EF.png

Replaced mine with those last year. Next time I’m at the cottage I’ll lift the front end and see how loose they are after 3500km ish of riding last year. The OE top joints wear very fast anyway, but the lowers are better. I’m just not sure they’re worth the $.

Replaced mine with those last year. Next time I’m at the cottage I’ll lift the front end and see how loose they are after 3500km ish of riding last year. The OE top joints wear very fast anyway, but the lowers are better. I’m just not sure they’re worth the $.
Oh that’s pretty good, I’m lucky if I put on 1500 km in a season, the ones I have on right now were on it when I bought it so they got minimum 8000 km on em, think it’s time to change lol, anything should be better

IDK? I used SPI upper ball joints when I rebuilt my front end as they were way cheaper than the Yamaha ones. They only lasted 800 miles before developing play in them. I replaced them with the Yamaha ones and with over 2,000 miles on them they are still tight. G.B.

Back