• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Rage 05

Buska95

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rxl polaris
Is there any reason I shouldn't buy 2 05 RS Rages in perfect condition w/ 800 miles on each with an enclosed trailer. $7000.

The know everyone loves low miles but from my experience low mileage motors are potential bombs. If the 3 cylinders chuck a rod they usually do it at low miles. Motors with higher miles are in the clear in my opinion as a tolerance defect would have surfaced by then.

Only if the seller can prove the cam tensioner updates have been done on both sleds.

Or check the tensioners yourself and use that as a barginig chip...........
I has an 05 Rage. With a 45 inch front that sled handled great. My Brother-in-law has it now and loves it.

Is there anything else these 2 look like brand new owned by an older couple of riders. Not scuffed or beat up at all engine bay looks spotless.

I have 2- 2005 and 1- 2006 Rages. Except for just loosing front drive shaft bearing on both 05s withing 20 miles of each other (4500 miles) I couldn't be happier. Great mpg, great upgrade from older sleds (94 Vmax). Made riding fun again.

Back