• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rumble pack silencers?

number1kyster

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2018 SW RTX SE
I have the vector and i noticed that rumble pack makes a silencer for the sled for 250$ My first instinct tell me its a peice of junk but i just figured i would ask if anybody has had experience with it.

I can't comment on how it would work on a 4 stroke but I have one on my 03 polaris 600, and I have no complaints with it. It's not too loud until you get into the upper RPM"s. I was looking at the rumble pack for my vector too, I have been trying to find sound clips online but no luck. If you decide to go with it post a sound clip for us.

ha yes man same here i got the fx nytro and i was looking into getting the sno stuff slip on.. would kind of like to hear it first.. no luck with sound clip either..

rumble pack

I bought a 05 rx-1 right from ed at snowstuff he put on one of his rumble packs and it sounds sweet not to loud but noticeable and no problems
no sound clip but a nice addition

Back