• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

rx-1 skid swap..

yamaha-rider

Extreme
ok so i have been looking and i think i might have found a answer but just wanna make sure but any how i have a 03 rx-1 and i found a 07 apex rtx skid was woundering what i gotta do to put it in do i have to buy/make brackets for the apex skid or will it bolt in ..

I just went through that with an 06 Apex skid and have lots of pictures. Buy new front brackets and the rears are okay. some of the existing rivet holes line up with the mounts so there's no measuring required- pretty easy.

Attachments

• Mono-mount.JPG
    Mono-mount.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 141
Yeah Ive done a bunch and if your set up it is about a 3 hour job max if your leaving the track in place. Rivot holes line up so no guess work. Air powered rivot gun makes it easier and a hole saw for cutting in the adjuster dial.

I was going to say that the 07 apex rtx has the CK skid!! Mounts might be different from that skid to the mono skid as mentioned above!

Back