• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RX Warrior Power Issue any

bigal1951

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 SR Viper XTX
2004 RX Warrior
i have an RX Warrior that has run flawless until this year. The carbs were leaking fuel; so, I disassembled them, cleaned them synced the butterfly’s and put them back on the sled. The sled started and idled fine; but had the fuel gauge and indicator along with the warning light came on. Light flashed 8 times then waits a couple of seconds and does this cycle again. The fuel tank is about half full. The other problem I am having is that when you give the motor gas, it seems to be missing and when I took the sled out in the snow it had no power when accelerating. It would stumble and gradually increase in rpm. Does anyone know what my problems are? Thanks.

i have an RX Warrior that has run flawless until this year. The carbs were leaking fuel; so, I disassembled them, cleaned them synced the butterfly’s and put them back on the sled. The sled started and idled fine; but had the fuel gauge and indicator along with the warning light came on. Light flashed 8 times then waits a couple of seconds and does this cycle again. The fuel tank is about half full. The other problem I am having is that when you give the motor gas, it seems to be missing and when I took the sled out in the snow it had no power when accelerating. It would stumble and gradually increase in rpm. Does anyone know what my problems are? Thanks.

Is the throttle cable to tight and the TORS kicking in?

I thought it was that; so, I backed it right off. Is it the coils arcing in the valve cover?
could be, turn the lights off and fire it up and watch. It could be a better safe or sorry situation, so pull the coils and dielectric grease the hell out of them. It really sounds like the carbs still, I cant tell you how many times myself and many others on here have had to clean the carbs twice or more to get rid of the problem.

have the carbs ever been synched?

the vacum slides need to be synched as well with engine running.

Check your coils. I had a similar issue and this fixed my problem, I thought it was carbs all the long...

Back