• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rx1 tipping over easy

92rslt1

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Rx1
Anyone have any input on how to get this to not tip so easy? I let a friend ride it and he rolled it 4 times. So I rode it because I never really do since it's my wife's and I wanted to see why it kept rolling and it tips very easy. Is this just the nature of the beast or is there something I can do to stop it? The A arms are level.

So are they prone to tipping easy in general? Definitely tips easier than any I have ever rode

This past weekend was my first time riding my 03 RX-1 It's very unstable turning and I also notices it tips easy always a ski off the ground. Mine only has 1,100 miles. I also like to know a way to improve this. My 2001 VT500 handled way better and I was more confident in corners.

they changed the hardware on 04 + delta box chassis sleds. the 2011 + apex sway bar is 11.75mm witch made a big difference. the sled kirkswim is talking about was mine before i sold it to him and the 13mm sway bar stabalized that sled big time. used to make me nervous to push that sled in the corners until i did it.

they changed the hardware on 04 + delta box chassis sleds. the 2011 + apex sway bar is 11.75mm witch made a big difference. the sled kirkswim is talking about was mine before i sold it to him and the 13mm sway bar stabalized that sled big time. used to make me nervous to push that sled in the corners until i did it.

What and how do you upgrade to a bigger sway bar I need to do it asap before I wreck this thing?

well in your case i would get in touch with travis at barn of parts as you need the end links and connectors as well as the bar. you then remove both links from the lower control arm. remove one lever from the end of the bar and slide it out. to assemble, just reverse taking apart. i do recommend grabbing a set of bushings for the bulkhead where it goes through as yours might need replacing while you are in there.

well in your case i would get in touch with travis at barn of parts as you need the end links and connectors as well as the bar. you then remove both links from the lower control arm. remove one lever from the end of the bar and slide it out. to assemble, just reverse taking apart. i do recommend grabbing a set of bushings for the bulkhead where it goes through as yours might need replacing while you are in there.

I have no problem looking up my own parts and ordering I have I site I been using for years now. I just need a Year and Model so I can look up the parts and order everything. It seems the 04 RXwarrior has a different part number for the sway bar is that the bigger bar your talking about?

no the one i am talking about was made by pioneer performance who is no longer making them.

the links from the 04 war would work on an 11+ apex swaybar witch is 11.75mm.

Back