• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

S/C Apex Shortening Cooling System.

Vmax4creed

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2010 APEX
Looking to shorten up the cooling circuit on the sled, race application only. Can i come across from the hose under the secondary & join to the hose on the right side buy the chain case eliminating all coolant going to the back of the sled??

Thanks Kinger, the front exchanger i changed one a long time ago thought about maybe ditching it as well but i remember thinking that its structural to the bulk head.

I'm not sure that it is structural? I know its a pretty burly piece but everything on the apex is overbuilt. The cool part of the Apex is the die cast front frame, I would google some old articles on that and see if they mention it being strong enough on its own. Its way tougher and lighter then most tube frames. Except when you do exceed their limits they snap off the A arm mounts vs bending like a nytro or other tube frame front suspension.

Back