• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Schmidt Bros Motorsports

rmwilsonysr

My original post was a result of me being frustrated - (I am editing it to reflect a honest experience)

Chris actually called me after the season March 27 and after seeing my post,----- to double check what ever happened with my order, ( I failed to let him know I received it late in the season)

He really is a up standing guy - admirable would be an understatement - not having my phone number on file he tracked it down by following up with the hotel several times where the package was to be sent.

I talked to him about the set up and he told me I need to adjust the spring a bit more....

they are extremely helpful and customer focused ... after his phone call I must admit what a great guy to chat with and get hooked up with - he's willing to help and provide information ...

I'd like to apologize for my posting it was in haste, and some of my facts were not as accurate as they could be.

Based on his chat and upfront-ness with me I have decided I will certainly be doing additional business with him for next season.

i completly disagree with this statement. I have ordered an exhaust, air intake kit and clutch kit from schmidt bros. EVERY time that i have called with questions they have been more than helpful. they answerd all questions with more technicial garbage than i can understand.
IMO they are a great company to do business with and are very honest about performance gains and how to instructions. Thats just my opinion.

I still don't agree with the 'seat of the pants' dyno. If Ulmer can provide actual dyno runs on a $100 clutch kit, you would think Schmidt Bros could do the same on a $700 exhaust. What are they hiding?

ngehlen said:
i completly disagree with this statement. I have ordered an exhaust, air intake kit and clutch kit from schmidt bros. EVERY time that i have called with questions they have been more than helpful. they answerd all questions with more technicial garbage than i can understand.
IMO they are a great company to do business with and are very honest about performance gains and how to instructions. Thats just my opinion.
x2.

I totally disagree with the original post as well. I have talked with Chris twice... combined he has given me about an hour of phone support as I'm trying to get to know the Phazer... the kicker ---- I haven't bought ANYTHING from him yet. Great guy with a lot of knowledge. One bad experience for you I guess... not the norm from them.

From Schmidt's website"This performance clutch kit was developed by Schmidt Bros Motorsports to improve the phazers hole shot, midrange pull and top end speed. Throttle response and back shift are also improved. We recommend our cold air intakes and exhaust for full benefit.

Schmidt Bros Motorsports performance clutch kit includes, primary spring shim, tuning rivets, secondary driven clutch spec’s and instructions. "

sounds like you got what is shown.

CJW said:
ngehlen said:
x2.
X10 CHRIS IS A TOP NOTCH GUY. He goes out of his way to help people. Call him back, I'm sure he'll listen. Besides you can thank him for the clutch kit you are happy with.

Attachments

• disconnect.jpg
    disconnect.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 132
Clutch kit - worked awesome!!!!

I ordered their Phazer clutch kit ... wow what a night and day difference... worked awesome.. woke it right up in low and mid range... allowed me to hang with the big boys - they were pushing HARD and looked back and was amazed - " how the f. is that little phazer hanging with me through this twisty stuff

Highly recommend it - money and time well spent !

Ryan

Back