• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Scratchers

Shoprat

Extreme
I bought a set of scratchers but upon getting home it seems the only way to mount them is behind the spring slide/boggie wheel. This seems too far back to do much good. Has anyone mounted them up front and done away with the boggie wheel, in order to hook them up when not needed? Unfortunately our weather here has gone to heck in a handbasket the lat week and a half. Great snow, minus a good base, turned to crap with a lot of ice to get to the stuff that is still decent. :nos

I suppose I wasn't clear about where up front was. Granted the link you posted was great and I wish I would have seen it sooner. Fact is I may return these scratchers and build a set like what was shown. My thought was to mount them on the front of the skid right where it streightens out and eliminate that boggie wheel so a guy could hook them up. Either way thanks and if anyone else has ideas let me know.
:nos

The pic where the pencil is pointing to is the only place I had to drill the rails. Seem to work pretty good there, lotsa spray. Hope this helps.

Frogger.

Attachments

• phazer scratchers 001 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    phazer scratchers 001 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 88
  • phazer scratchers 002 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    phazer scratchers 002 (1536 x 1152).jpg
    357.6 KB · Views: 95
Thanks, It worked great. Icy as heck Sunday getting to places to play. I think they grromed the trail with a Zamboni. It reminded me of late March riding. Hope we get some more snow. But absolutely no issues at all with hot hyfax. I appreciate all the input.

Back