• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sd-19 wastegate solenoid?

Rtbo

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
23 SRX
Just got done putting a track in a 23 srx, ripped it around the yard a few times and parked it. I didn’t notice the Sd-19 when it was running but I turned the key back on and the code was on the dash. Can anyone tell me where it’s located and any problems to look for. Not much on this topic, just my luck. Thanks

IMG_20221215_182829937_copy_2048x1536.jpg

Where is it located on the sled?
The wastegate is located under the turbo housing.

Important: I'm not sure if they just want you to open manually or another way. Please be patient for the more experienced members to reply.

Thanks for the reply’s boys. Just took a look at the sled and the solenoid was unplugged, wtf. Went though and made sure all plugs were tight and dielectric grease them while apart. Funny thing is last night riding around the yard I was not impressed with the power steering at all. Took it around today and now I’m very impressed. I’m guessing the alarm Sd-19 killed the power steering. Wonder if any alarm would cut power to it?

Thanks for the reply’s boys. Just took a look at the sled and the solenoid was unplugged, wtf. Went though and made sure all plugs were tight and dielectric grease them while apart. Funny thing is last night riding around the yard I was not impressed with the power steering at all. Took it around today and now I’m very impressed. I’m guessing the alarm Sd-19 killed the power steering. Wonder if any alarm would cut power to it?
Hope you enjoy your new hot rod, beutifull sleds the 2023 srx...home run!!

Congratulations....I'm happy to hear this was an easy one.

Back