• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

SE ,LE orDX

137 ltx le has rr rear. I asked when snowchecking. The dealer looked at the literature with me. One of the differences between se and le.

I get what the literature says. I'm saying that the display sleds and the ones on their website do not show the beefed up rails on the LTX LE models. Maybe MrSled can clear it up?

Reactions: AXR
Is the stx dx the only sw with the modular rear bumper or do they all have it? The accessory seat may be the only way I can talk my wife into letting me get one.

I get what the literature says. I'm saying that the display sleds and the ones on their website do not show the beefed up rails on the LTX LE models. Maybe MrSled can clear it up?
Sorry, I misunderstood. Even the website lists it in the features section for the LTX-LE. I don't know what it's supposed to look like, so I can't say as to if it has it in the pictures on the website. And I have not seen one in person. I'll be mad if it's inaccurate. But I can't see that being the case when it's advertised with it in 3 different areas (2017 catalog, Spring only LE brochure, and website. ) Only other reason I can think of for in person not having it right now is because these are prototype and not production models. Hopefully, Mr sled knows.

That stinks. I really wanted the xtx 137 le for the track, shocks and the dx graphics just don't do it for me.

Its ok,this sled is light years ahead of my ape xtx,I am coming off,after my horrable time with my 13 procross LXR turbo,i was so happy to get back onto a reliable sled,and that to me is Yamaha apex,so I tried the xtx with the old style ck skid,my 07 RTX had,to be honest with ya,I did think the two of them had a lot in commom,in stock form,my 15 xtx just did not ride good for any one under 200 lbs,ya it liked bigger bumps or hills but not chop,and I just did not want to spend one more dime on a sled I knew I would not keep very long,so glad this new sidewinder came out NOW!

Back