• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Seat Jack

sifty

Extreme
I have a seat jack that I bought from e-bay for my 700xcsp that works great. I will be selling my two-up sled and would like to buy a seat jack for my attak. I have been on there web site and have tried to find a dealer for there product without any success. Does anyone own a seatjack for the apex/attak sleds and if so how do you like them? And were did you pick one up at? Industriesjack needs a little help with there web site as it does not give ordering info or dealership info.

Check out a custom seat or upholstery shop .have them put 2 inches of stiffer foam on your stock seat they have enough fabric to use on your stocker .Worked for me. Looks completely stock.A-1 in michigan. Diane Miller knows her stuff.

I had the same seat for my 03 RX1. Loved it looked great & it was very functional for the few times I had a passenger back there.
I am not sure if it will fit my spring ordered Attak as apparently the sled is sitting in customs in Vancouver. My dealer thinks it will be here next week.
I haven't been able to get ahold of the company either, but I bought mine from my dealer, so I'll check with him Friday to see if he can get me some contact info. I'd like to be able to switch it over. Time will tell.

:-o

jjaredco said:
Check out a custom seat or upholstery shop .have them put 2 inches of stiffer foam on your stock seat they have enough fabric to use on your stocker .Worked for me. Looks completely stock.A-1 in michigan. Diane Miller knows her stuff.

send me a p.m. with her info..I'd like to see a pick of your seat?

called royal dist. seat jack was 499.95 plus 150.00 to ship from Canada
to Wisconsin. I quess I won't be going that route. If anyone knows of a dealer in the states that carries them let me know. Thanks.

Back