• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

seat

allyammies

VIP Member
Looking yesterday at the new sleds the cat cross country seat felt much better than the sidewinder, viper seat wonder if this seat will fit right on.

Looking yesterday at the new sleds the cat cross country seat felt much better than the sidewinder, viper seat wonder if this seat will fit right on.
Exsplain better,softer,harder,or you sit better on it?

Little softer seemed a better riding position. Not sure if it is the mountain seat or not.
That's a new one from cat,my 2013 procross turbo seat was heated and a tad hard,and narrow,but it was still good,once riding it did not bother,sometimes the firmer seat feels to firm when you are just sitting there,but once riding hard it appears just right,either way,i am so stoked to be back on the procross chassie,I can twait,not that I did not like the ape xtx ride,but it is not a procross,in any stretch.

Same here. Love that seat. It looks like the old Mountain seat. This XC seat sits you higher and foam is just perfect. Really felt like I could hang off it easily.

Back