• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

secondary spring

adeboisbriand

Extreme
I was cleaning my clutches and putting in my new spring. I was looking at your instruction on how to install. I noticed you say to install the spring first into the 3 position, I see that. My confussion is in your instructions you say place the spring in the 6 on the helix. Your photo appears to have it in the 0. I just want to make sure its the 6 or maybe the 0 and why is their other numbers on the helix? Thank you

Don't follow our instructions that are online for the spring position, make sure that you follow what is written on the white sheet that was in the baggy with the weights. Also the illustration photo in the instructions is just that, just an illustration showing you how the spring will stick through the helix, etc. Follow the white sheet included with your weights for what is says for spring wrap. There is other numbers on the helix for use with different springs and different winding settings.

thank you. one other question then. im not sure if i have the baggy stil i got it a few years back. i weigh 200 in plan clothes. 210 fully geared. i ride very aggressive. thats what i said a few years back when we talked and it has not changed. what would be my setting? Id like to have as much top end as possible. thanks again

I need to know what sled and also the color of the secondary spring included with the kit to give you an accurate answer.

06 yamaha apex gt. i just ordered them from u about a month ago. my sled is 200 miles away and now im thinking it may be wrong. I put the top in the 6 and i think thats where it was before. As for the colors there was 3 on them one being pink. not sure what the rest were. maybe orange or silver. honestly i know pink for sure.

Hopefully we have you worked in the right direction Aaron! Give me a call or post here if you have any other questions!

Back