• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Selling my winder and need help with setting a price

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2021 Sidewinder Ltx GT
I have a 2021 Ltx gt with 600 miles. I put 500 on the first season then had the 500 mile service done. Last winter I built a house so I only put 100 miles on but added an mbrp trail can, ram air intake and a 275 tune along with picks on the stock track. Also had the clutch spring and weights changed. The sled is a blast but I don't use it enough :( has a few other extra little things like an adjustable handlebar riser, low, medium and high windshield and a link trail bag with link base but im wondering what I should list it for. I'm located in central maine. Track looks new but I did remove all of those tacky gold decals the second I left the dealer with it.

Thanks for any advice!

I have a 2021 Ltx gt with 600 miles. I put 500 on the first season then had the 500 mile service done. Last winter I built a house so I only put 100 miles on but added an mbrp trail can, ram air intake and a 275 tune along with picks on the stock track. Also had the clutch spring and weights changed. The sled is a blast but I don't use it enough :( has a few other extra little things like an adjustable handlebar riser, low, medium and high windshield and a link trail bag with link base but im wondering what I should list it for. I'm located in central maine. Track looks new but I did remove all of those tacky gold decals the second I left the dealer with it.

Thanks for any advice!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221019-184238_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-184238_Gallery.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Screenshot_20221019-184300_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-184300_Gallery.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_20221019-184347_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221019-184347_Gallery.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 169
Tough decision, you might lose some money, add ons are not usually added, unless you find the right guy, I would say what ever it lists on book value.

Joshua - this may sound crazy but you may want to call a Yamaha dealer like Woody's. Dealers are looking for winders to sell and package them up with maintenance plans, warranty, etc. Then you just deliver and walk away.

Agree with Crossfire. The add one you typically won’t recoup.

Joshua - this may sound crazy but you may want to call a Yamaha dealer like Woody's. Dealers are looking for winders to sell and package them up with maintenance plans, warranty, etc. Then you just deliver and walk away
hey Steve, see you got the 2022. you'll get a chance to try the EPS...good luck with it and try the stock ski's before swapping the out, I hear the strikes are much better than the tuners. As far as turning in a sled to the dealer, you'll always take it on the chin or elsewhere...ouch

I know someone looking for one, settle on a price yet?

Bring it to ontario to sell, Sidewinders in these parts go for way over fair value. That sled here would go for 20k-21k.

Good deal here! The snow on the ground is from last weeks storm. This sled is nice and clean.

Last edited:
there is a 2019 SRX for sale in Maine craigslist for $14.9k boosted to 275hp 600miles on it.
Joshua, this is a sled you can compare asking price for your sled.

there is a 2019 SRX for sale in Maine craigslist for $14.9k boosted to 275hp 600miles on it.
Joshua, this is a sled you can compare asking price for your sled.
That ad is a scam. The picture of that sled is of one at a dealer in Illinois.

That ad is a scam. The picture of that sled is of one at a dealer in Illinois.
good catch, The price for the SRX seemed like a good starting place...I wonder how the sale would work, the seller asks for bitcoin deposited in an offshore account and tells the buyer he will ship the sled to him...so many scams these days. thanks for the correction STAIN

I have a family member who sold his winder for $15K literally yesterday in the midwest. His was a 2020 with 900 miles on it bone stock.

About $2500- $3000 less than what you paid for it. Add on's don't get much value on resale.

Thanks for any advice!
If you are still serious about selling this let me know. I have a co-worker selling his Mach- Z to buy a Sidewinder or T-Cat

Back