• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Service manual for 2007 RS Venture

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha rs venture 2007
Could someone point me to the service manual for 2007 RS Venture please?

Hi everyone,
A year ago, I bought a used 2005 RS Venture with a bad timing chain tensioner. It was ticking. Replaced the tensioner with the updated model, and the sled worked great for ~50 miles, and the timing jumped again. Compression was over 200psi after tensioner swap, which is the highest I have ever seen on a sled, so I am thinking the valves were probably fine. Didn't pull the head to check though.

Now I am thinking that I should replace the timing chain and guides. Without knowing all of this sled's history, I am unsure if they ever ran it low on oil due to not plugging in the oil drain tube from air box (known issue). (when I bought the sled, oil was brownish with some water at the bottom of the tank - less than 1/2 cup).

Anyhow, I am thinking I need to pull the motor out to replace the timing chain, and now I am looking for the service manual. Based on directions in another topic, I just signed up for VIP, but did not find a manual for my sled in the VIP section.

Can anyone please help me find the 2005 RS Venture shop manual?

Hi everyone,
A year ago, I bought a used 2005 RS Venture with a bad timing chain tensioner. It was ticking. Replaced the tensioner with the updated model, and the sled worked great for ~50 miles, and the timing jumped again. Compression was over 200psi after tensioner swap, which is the highest I have ever seen on a sled, so I am thinking the valves were probably fine. Didn't pull the head to check though.

Now I am thinking that I should replace the timing chain and guides. Without knowing all of this sled's history, I am unsure if they ever ran it low on oil due to not plugging in the oil drain tube from air box (known issue). (when I bought the sled, oil was brownish with some water at the bottom of the tank - less than 1/2 cup).

Anyhow, I am thinking I need to pull the motor out to replace the timing chain, and now I am looking for the service manual. Based on directions in another topic, I just signed up for VIP, but did not find a manual for my sled in the VIP section.

Can anyone please help me find the 2005 RS Venture shop manual?
Pm sent

Would like to request service manual for a 2007 RS Venture also.

Hello,

Bought a 2006 Venture RS and would like to request service manual for that.
I made the Donate - but dont know how fast its gonna be seen for you so Thanks in advance.

Hello,

Bought a 2006 Venture RS and would like to request service manual for that.
I made the Donate - but dont know how fast its gonna be seen for you so Thanks in advance.
You have to become a VIP and I have not seen anything come thru PayPal.

Back