• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Share your FAVORITE riding accessories!

Collett communicator - I've been using them for 11 years now and just don't feel right when I can't use one.

Covered trailer - Man that thing is convenient!

I'd say Viper Dave and/or Familyman are my 2 favorite acc. Between those 2 they have enough to keep my old heep going. Maxdlx

1:evs ballistic jersey
2:hmk pro boots (never been cold)
3:folding saw
4:leaterman

and when i go higmarking i leave my brain att home :-o

1.) Klim boots & gloves
2.) Spy Optic goggles
3.) Ipod w/speakers installed in the helmet
4.) Tank bag with map pocket
5.) watch-face style compass on the left-hand glove wrist adjustment band
7.) Surefire flashlight & Benchmade pocket knife
8.) Klotz lubricants
9.) 16" flexible rod with a magnet on the end
10.) Folding handsaw

still see no one has put down tp. works for visor/glasses wipe, hand rag (damn slimy doo), and Kleenex alterative. beats a pine bough for certain. always have a roll in my saddle bag/trunk in a zip lock baggie.

Wow, thats tuff to name only two items. It all depends on the trip, 1 hour or 2 days.
Beside from the basic (cash, cell phone, helmet and googles etc..) I would say my HIDs and Trial Jamz.

My FXR Backshift boots, Unwind Balaclava. Warmest boots and clava ever.

Heated helmet visor and Coldwave mitts.

Cool to find out I also ride with most of the stuff every one else does, but I have 2 things no one has talked about.
1: At least 2 flairs, they are the best fire starters. (hope I never use them for emergencies)
2: A horn, I normally lead all the time, when brake time is done Honk, Honk, we are leaving plus its fun to see peoples reactions when we pass stopped riders and give a toot.

Eagle1 said:
kind of simple but I use a mouth guard, like you use in football. It keeps me from grinding or gritting my teeth, use to always get headaches and no it wasn't from the 2-stroke smell. LOL Then just carry ziplock bag to put it in for pit stops.
:yam:

Thats funny when I am really pushing the sled hard I start to focus and Hum without thinking, and the mmmmmm makes my jaw hurt when I finally relax and let the adrenaline slow down. I like the idea!

Back