• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

She laid over....

More work and less yapping. You're not going to be quick enough JT, not even close, I'm here to tell you.

You will need a whole bunch more, better get to work and quit the internet racing BS. Real racers let the sled do the talking.

More work and less yapping. You're not going to be quick enough JT, not even close, I'm here to tell you.

You will need a whole bunch more, better get to work and quit the internet racing BS. Real racers let the sled do the talking.
BSing influences production, trust that....
Not too much out of my league as you think. I hear from a pretty fast guy (well, an extremely fast guy) that I'm within the boundaries of what's capable, for mods done. That's all I can ask for.
Maybe if you'd get off your A$$ and get down here for the radar runs....I sure could use a good pit boss.
Room & board....check
Food & fluid...check
Blink Bonnie's has a wonderful steak & lobster plate..just saying.

Signed.....Boost Slayer

Last edited:
i think its pretty entertaining… J T find the lightest jockey around to drive, get that sled coming out so hard it wants to hop, and gear it for the minimum mph it will take to beat your competition , don’t be late on the hit and then you may be the one smoking the victory cigar at dinner…. Like you say win or lose , no harm, no foul…..

i think its pretty entertaining… J T find the lightest jockey around to drive, get that sled coming out so hard it wants to hop, and gear it for the minimum mph it will take to beat your competition , don’t be late on the hit and then you may be the one smoking the victory cigar at dinner…. Like you say win or lose , no harm, no foul…..
Yes
You need a light fella Dr Pepper!
Lmao

Simplespeed, 100% & worry free. left quite a few things on the table yet, Come to think of it, I can't remember if that 6:34 was my fastest pass? Anyway, I'll definitely be the underdog and that suits me very very well.
Remember: every problem has a solution.
And you're right about one thing, Anybody here weigh 120lbs with gear and not doing anything on the 2nd and 3rd of February? Lol....

Last edited:
Didn't get the chance to see. I had my sights on rpm. Once I get RPM's set, ill start to review everything else.
If you're asking technically.... Perhaps other guys will chime in. I assume 17.5?!?! Simple & legit pump gas tune. Shouldn't need any boostane with it. Although I had some in my tank from last year.
I ran & included my dragy on my first pass with 275tune. 6.34 660' surprised you haven't commented on that?!?!
I guess this is one area where data logging can help.

but it sounds like you are like me and do a run, check boost first, do a run check rpm, do a run check mph.

I guess this is one area where data logging can help.

but it sounds like you are like me and do a run, check boost first, do a run check rpm, do a run check mph.
Yeah, it works...
I look at Rpm's, cuz I can control that. Once RPM is established and corrected, then yes boost and finally mph.
I think everything else is... "it is what it is" lol . Right?!?!
I suppose with the O2 module I'll start looking at AFR when riding in super cold temps.
Most of the time I'm in the middle teens to mid 20s for temps. During super cold rides or racing I'll use the appropriate amount of boostane like you and others do. if it's the combo, super cold & racing I'll put in a little more.
If you & I had the adjustable FPR and/or adjustable wastegate, I would spend more time considering the Data logging. Right?!?! Idk ..

Get data logging it’s the best money you’ll ever spend tells u so much . Once u get fast enough looking at the cluster will be hard to do

Get data logging it’s the best money you’ll ever spend tells u so much . Once u get fast enough looking at the cluster will be hard to do
I understand.... Thank god for the left side of the cluster. Lol.
Plus I have to save up for it, $6,000 is a lot of money.

Last edited:
I understand.... Thank god for the left side of the cluster. Lol.
Plus I have to save up for it, $6,000 is a lot of money.

Data logging is $250 to activate. Not sure what your talking about $6000 for....

AS long as he has a flasher if not add the price of a flasher which is another $400 ball park. Not sure where the $6000 is coming from

iPad, mount & data upgrade, Clutch, header, FPR, adj wastegate, speed track, chisels...I'm sure I'm missing something....you guys know exactly what im talking about!!

Back