• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shock needed at TY ride....already!!

Sno-Xr

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro
something let loose in my Nytro XTX rear shock and its not dampening at all. If anyone brought some spare parts, Id be happy to rent a shock for a day or two

Or, if someone can rebuild mine?!?

Check with maim. He might have a solution and if the solution is ride the warrior you might want to put nicer grease in the front spindles .

Thanks Kirk! Stole the shock out of the extra skid he had in his truck last night at 2:30 am shhhhhhhh!! Lol
It seems as if it will get me by for the weekend, but is definitely in need of a rebuild......i am certainly not complaining. Lol ;)!
Thankyou Maim
Thanks

A HUGE thank you to Maim for saving our weekend. He not only let me borrow a shock for my Nytro, he also loaned us a whole damn sled for the day after a tie rod broke on the old SRX, sending the sled and my Nephew into the bushes !!!

Cant say enough about the comradery at these TY rides!
Great seeing everyone
Thanks again

Funny how a forum can bring people together to form what can only be expressed as lasting friendships. The make up of that group may ebb and flow over time but the group survives over the years.

Any time there is a TY ride, I can load up and go have a great time. I don't have to rely on my local sledding buddies to be done with the honey do list in order to get out for a ride.

Beautiful!

You are welcome

Back