• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shock talk who to send them to.

Kenjeepman78

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 RS Vector
Hello all. I recently purchased a 2015 vector. I can tell it’s been bottoming out on the previous owner by the rubber stop blocks one is torn both have imprints on them. So it’s obviously time to rebuild/ revalve. Possibly re spring. I might as well send off the fronts at the same time. Plans are to extend to a 128” track (have one available cheap) stock track is shot. So fire away I hear Hygear knows their stuff and they are dang proud of it. Any one else have a trusted shock guy good with the Yamaha mono shock setups? Looking for opinions before I drop $500 on rebuild/revalve and a spring package. I am coming off a 96’ skidoo formula sls in which still rode well even at 200 plus miles a day in the U.P. I should mention I run about 205lbs without gear almost exclusively trail ride 45-55 mph love the twisty’s but over being invincible and don’t ride overly aggressive.

There is a member on the forum, Cannondale27 that does shock rebuilds and has a lot of experience . Shoot him a PM. I've used him and he was great to deal with.

X2. Steve (cannondale27) does excellent work.

X4, Steve does great work and very easy to work with. Super nice guy as well!

Sounds good! And thank you. I’ll look him up. I haven’t taken the skid or shocks of yet waiting on time to do it. And bearings. Might have to switch lifts so the arms and skid can hang it’s on a table type lift now.

x5. wish i could use him more but cross border kills my $

Back