• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

shout out to machz robbie and stone

07 Apex Gt

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Apex SE
2012 Apex XTX
Three yrs ago Rob built me a trail turbo apex ,I never imagined the sled would be more rock solid than my stocker is a truly turn key build I've had zero issues .Right from the start stone did the clutching and I haven't changed it once, other than add or take away a little weight either snow runs or ice runs its always a sled hard to beat this past wknd it ran 150.7 mph in 1320 at whitson lake something I thought would never happen 3 yrs ago. Between the past couple of radar runs I've made 19 passes on the same belt with every run 145 plus mph can't thank the both of them enough, two guys who truly have a passion for building great sleds and tuning them to go fast .

The reliability of these things never ceases to amaze me! The new sidewinders could take lessons on how to keep a belt on! Cool write up. They are awesome guys always willing ot help to which is even cooler! Thanks for sharing!

Back