• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Shout Out to Vendors and Organizers

SnoNinja

aka "Plan B"
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper LTX-LE
2016 Vector LE For my Bride
2007 Phazer GT, 136" Stretch.
2002 SXR600 (still own)
1997 SX600 (sold)
1997 XT500 (sold)
2013 Can-Am Maverick 1000XRS
2006 Dodge Charger RT - Top Banana Daytona
Thank you to all the vendors that support this site and that donated the great prizes for the giveaway ride. Great prizes, great people, and a great time.

Thank you Tom and Steph for organizing it all, and thank you Dave and Todd for donating your voices to the raffle.

TY is so much more than just a forum. It's a family of great people with a passion for a sport that many will never understand. For me, TY is about the people that I've met on forum, on the trails, and at the after parties. It's about the laughter over the silly things and the memories that will last a lifetime.

Thank you TY Members for making this the best snowmobile forum out there, and for taking me along on the ride.

Ditto Michelle I and Chelsea had a great time. The giveaway ran the smoothest I've seen to date. Everyone worked well together and had a awesome time. I as well emailed 2 vendors I received gifts from. Again a big thanks to Tom and Steph for all the time and effort they put into T.Y;)!

Back