• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show your Nytro ENUTHUSASIM!!!!

Turtle

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Polaris Switchback 800 Pro S LE
'15 Viper RTX SE w/ MPI turbo - sold
'07 FX Phazer GT
All right guys, you've got to show me your Nytro enthusiasm. Every time I check to see what's going on at ty4stroke, the Nytro area has the least amount of new threads. So we've got to stick together to show how nuts we are about this awesome sled.

So show some pics, and tell your story!!!

Here's mine:
I'm 30 yrs old, and I've been riding ever since my old man would let me. For the last 10 years I've been riding Polaris. I put 18,000 miles on a 1988 Indy Trail. Then 10,000 miles on a 1995 Indy 500 EFI. Two years ago I bought a 2005 Ski-Doo Renegade 600HO and loved it - but I was really torn between buying a Doo or a new Vector. I pratically fell into a deal with a Doo. But it just so happens that last year I won a new Nytro through SnowTraxTV, and I absolutely love this sled!!! I had no problem making the decision to sell my Renegade. THIS SLED IS AWESOME!!! EVERYONE SHOULD OWN ONE!!!!! :Rockon:

But I liked the long track Renegade so much that the first thing I did to this sled was stretch it out to 136". I can't wait to get it on the snow and haul #*$&@ through the roughest stuff I can find!!!! :die

Attachments

• side view.JPG
    side view.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 549

Yeah I agree this forum is a little slow compared to the others. I'm used to the high traffic over at dootalk. My screen name is yeller over there.

I'm 33 yrs old and have been riding for as long as I could grip the throttle. I've only owned Skidoos until this year. I've had 9 sleds over the years and the best of them all was my 04 rev which I sold last spring. I wasn't really excited with ordering another rev and have been very interested in the four strokes so I though this year was the year for a change and ordered an 07 Nytro. I haven't picked it up yet so I don't have any pics.

I like what you've done with your Nytro.

Ok, Here is my Nytro, (actually it's the wifes) Anyways I bought the RTX last year, but I also really liked the Nytro, Well later in the year I rode one at a demo and thought it was great, so I bought a leftover and sold off my wifes Viper, I ended up stretching it to 136 after seeing Gade's sled earlier this year, I changed the paint ( wife hates yellow, LOL) added c & a's & arctic cat hand guards, 108 studs and the last addition will be a stage 3 from Ulmer. I'm glad my wife can ride my RTX, because I think I'll be on this one alot this year....... (click on pic for bigger view)

Attachments

• 2006_1016Image0021 (Medium).JPG
    2006_1016Image0021 (Medium).JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 931
  • 2006_1016Image0022 (Medium).JPG
    2006_1016Image0022 (Medium).JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 552
Thanks for the sticky!! :jump:

Heres a few pics of my Nytro still putting it together from last years little accident. Some C&A skis, 7" fly risers, Yamaha Skid plate, Sportech handgaurds.

[/img]

Attachments

• sled 001.jpg
    sled 001.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 438

Back